She began her guitar studies in 2012, joining by proficiency exam to the 3rd year of the Elementary Level of Music, at the Alejandro García Caturla Conservatory, Havana, Cuba, as a student of maestro Alejandro Coira. She continued her studies of Intermediate Level at the National School of Arts, Havana, Cuba, as a student of maestro Ricardo González and then of maestro Jesús Ortega, graduating in 2018. Graduated in December 2021 from the University of the Arts of Cuba, in the specialty of Guitar, under the tutelage of maestro Jesús Ortega. Since 2018 she has been a guitar teacher at the National School of Music and since 2022 at the University of the Arts.
In her training she has received master classes from maestros Joaquín Clerch, Jorge Luis Zamora, Pepe Romero, Marco Tamayo, Rafael Padrón, Anabel Montesinos, Frans Halasz and Ileana Matos. She has been awarded in several national and international competitions, among which stand out:
- Prize in the Interpretation Competition UNEAC 2017.
- Grand Prize at the MUSICALIA 2021 Competition in the Solo Performer Category.
- Third Prize in 2021 Miami International GuitART Festival Virtual Concert Artist Performance Competition (MIGF).
- Third Prize at the Altamira International Virtual Guitar Competition 2021.
- Third Prize at the Albania Guitar Festival and Competition 2021 Category V.
- Second Prize at the Florida Guitar Foundation Virtual Classical Guitar Competition 2020, Intermediate Division.
- Second Prize at the Florida Guitar Foundation Virtual Classical Guitar Competition 2021, Open Division.
- First Prize at the 2021 Guitarlab Virtual International Classical Guitar Competition. Open Division.
- First Prize at the 2022 Miami International GuitART Festival Virtual Concert Artist Performance Competition (MIGF), Open Division.
She has performed in different concert halls in the country, such as: Minor Basilica of the Convent of San Francisco de Asís, Iglesia de Paula, Factory of Cuban Art (FAC), National Theater of Cuba, Sala Villena of the UNEAC, Cultural Center Bertolt Brecht and National Library, successfully performing concerts at the Contemporary Music Festival, Festival “Fiesta de la Guitarra in Havana”, Festival of Arts, workshop SOUNDFARM VOL 5, Festival "A Tempo con Caturla", Guitar Festival Edgardo Martín, Guitar Festival "IDENTIDADES" and Concert "Salutación Fraterna a Leo Brouwer", among others.